Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Came, I Saw, I Psychoanalyzed...

Or tried to. Hey kids, it's Nersh and I am excited to be a member of this new blog :)

Jade is absolutely correct in saying that there are too many insane things in the world that we don't understand, and this is one of the reasons I enjoy psych so much! I became interested in the subject of psychology, particularly abnormal psych (isn't everyone?) in the 10th grade when I was doing research for a short story. By my senior year, I was convinced it was the concentration I wanted to focus on in college.

Psychology is such a wide and amazing subject matter to study, and I feel like I learn something new everyday. The greatest thing about psychology is that youcan't learn everything in the classroom. Some of my greatest experiences have been talking and listening to people, and just trying to see how things work and apply in the real world. This blog is a place where we can explore that, so I'm very excited!

Welcome :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home