Monday, June 15, 2009

Psych Skills on Site

Ay! Whattup world? First off I just wanna thank ms Jade for letting me be a part of this. Looks like fun!!

And it's fitting, since I just decided to not do leadership and go after a minor in psychology ;)

I really enjoy the concept of psychology. Alot of disciplines discuss how we act, but Psychology doesn't just try to explain why we do the things we do (like a sociologist) but it wants to explain why we would even WANT to do the things that we do in the first place. And that usually is the root of the matter to begin with, which where it gets most interesting. People are interesting, and will only get more interesting as we learn more and more about them, which makes psychology more and more of an interesting topic as we learn more about social psych, personality psych, and the different facets that could all intertwine themselves into one sole decision.

I see the introductory blog is supposed to be a short one huh? lol so I guess I'll conclude here. I guess I would just say psych is most interesting because it dares to ask the questions that may not have answers yet! which is a perfect equilibrium between the philosopher (who asks questions that may not ever have answers) and the mathematician (who asks questions and finds answers instantaneously). Which is why I find it intriguing.

Welcome!!!

-$.dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home